How can I simulate that "shadow" effect?

Hello,

You know when you go to Start/Shut down how Windows "shadows" the screen's
controls and windows, I don't really know how to call that effect... but I
was wondering how could I create that effect in my application. Any help
will be very welcome.

Thank you,

Pablo.

Re:How can I simulate that "shadow" effect?

"Pablo" <pmfe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3bcda0c9_2@dnews...
> You know when you go to Start/Shut down how Windows "shadows" the screen's
> controls and windows, I don't really know how to call that effect... but I
> was wondering how could I create that effect in my application. Any help
> will be very welcome.

Try this tip from Steve Schafer (Team B):
http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab/Library/UseNet/2000/0324b.txt

--
efg -- Earl F. Glynn, Overland Park, KS  USA
efg's Computer Lab Mirror:  http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab

Re:How can I simulate that "shadow" effect?

Thanks a lot!

"Earl F. Glynn" <EarlGl...@att.net> wrote in message

> "Pablo" <pmfe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3bcda0c9_2@dnews...
> > You know when you go to Start/Shut down how Windows "shadows" the
screen's
> > controls and windows, I don't really know how to call that effect... but
> > was wondering how could I create that effect in my application. Any help
> > will be very welcome.

> Try this tip from Steve Schafer (Team B):
> http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab/Library/UseNet/2000/0324b.txt

> --
> efg -- Earl F. Glynn, Overland Park, KS  USA
> efg's Computer Lab Mirror:  http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab

Other Threads