Help With Pascal Iwant to call C function from Pascal

I need Knonw how I can to call a c function from my program in PASCAl,
how I must link the programs .. etc.. CAN YOU HELP ME?.
Sende me e-mail to : Antonio Alemany Palanca
                     t5268...@maduixa.finf.upv.es

Re:Help With Pascal Iwant to call C function from Pascal

I need Knonw how I can to call a c function from my program in PASCAl,
how I must link the programs .. etc.. CAN YOU HELP ME?.
Sende me e-mail to : Antonio Alemany Palanca
                     t5268...@maduixa.finf.upv.es

Other Threads