tlibimp.exe sender sender

When I try to import a typelib, delphi creates the following code for
certain events.
Is there a way to have tlibimp rename sender to Sender_, or something
like that? I already added "sender=Sender_" to the
"[Pascal:MemberNames]" section in tlibimp.sym, but I'm not sure if it
translates parameter names as well.

Thanks, Berend

TDisplayTransformationBoundsUpdated = procedure(Sender: TObject; var
sender: OleVariant) of object;
  TDisplayTransformationVisibleBoundsUpdated = procedure(Sender:
TObject; var sender: OleVariant; sizeChanged: WordBool) of object;
  TDisplayTransformationDeviceFrameUpdated = procedure(Sender:
TObject; var sender: OleVariant; sizeChanged: WordBool) of object;
  TDisplayTransformationResolutionUpdated = procedure(Sender: TObject;
var sender: OleVariant) of object;
  TDisplayTransformationRotationUpdated = procedure(Sender: TObject;
var sender: OleVariant) of object;
  TDisplayTransformationUnitsUpdated = procedure(Sender: TObject; var
sender: OleVariant) of object;