Need Help BADLY Re: BDE and Windows 95 OEMSR2

I just got my new machine wich came with OEMSR2, and so it has the 32bit
FAT table. Delphi itself seems to work fine however when you use something
that tries to access the BDE it causes a file error and crashes. Please I
e-mail me if you have any ideas or suggestions. I already talked to MS.
Needless to say they sent me here.
thanks in advance
Mike Javorski <sims...@ccnet.com>

Re:Need Help BADLY Re: BDE and Windows 95 OEMSR2

In article <01bbb175$364370a0$d262d...@simple.soft.ccnet.com>,
sims...@ccnet.com says...

>I just got my new machine wich came with OEMSR2, and so it has the 32bit
>FAT table. Delphi itself seems to work fine however when you use
something
>that tries to access the BDE it causes a file error and crashes. Please I
>e-mail me if you have any ideas or suggestions. I already talked to MS.
>Needless to say they sent me here.
>thanks in advance
>Mike Javorski <sims...@ccnet.com>

Mike:

Be sure to have the latest version of the BDE - get it at Borland.com.

-Dave

Other Threads