Urgent! Two applications using Paradox running at the same time!

Hi all,
I have two applications of database using Paradox. The problem it's the
NetFileDir of native driver (Paradox) of both applications running in
sametime. One point to some path and the other to other.
How i manage to both run at the same time?
So, i must interchange the Property NetFileDir of TSession Object
constantly?
Thanks in advance.

--
<HTML>
<P>&nbsp;<A

<BR>ICQ# 11845790</HTML>

Re:Urgent! Two applications using Paradox running at the same time!

If you will have multiple applications accessing the same set of Paradox
tables they must all use the same network control file.  Make the NetDir
parameter the same in the BDE configuration file on all machines using BDE
Administrator.

--
Bill

Re:Urgent! Two applications using Paradox running at the same time!

It's other set of paradox tables.

--
<HTML>

<P>&nbsp;<A