Missing Icons on QR Preview, twice to print?

When I use the preview of a Quickreport, then on my machine everything works
ok. When I install the program on anothers pc, which doesn't contain delphi,
sometimes (both with win95 and winnt) the glyphs of the buttons of
Quickreport preview are missing. I can see the buttons and the Close button.
The images are just missing!!?
Another problem: After I do a preview the next preview or print command will
not properly execute, again the next will!. I searched for a Clear method
but its not there in the TQuickreport.
How should I reinitialize the Quickreport for a second view or print?
Any suggestions???