Can't install D3 in WinNT 4.0

Hi,

  I fail to install D3 in WinNT 4.0.  At the end of installation, There is a
message "Couldn't install OCX in Winnt/System32" ( The message is not
exactly the same because I didn't write down it ).  Anyone can help me?

Lance

Re:Can't install D3 in WinNT 4.0

Lance,

Did the install complete?  Most often, this message happens when the OCX is
already installed.  If the installation finished and Delphi seems to be running
correctly, this error message can probably be ignored.  If Delphi seems to be
running, try using the OCX in question.

--
Richard

Other Threads