Problem Access <- > Delphi

I try to find a record in a access 7.0 Database by using the function
findkey.
But I always get an error message "Momentan kein aktiver Index".
I try to translate this error message: " Currently non activ index".
Does anyone know more about this Problem ?

Please help !!!!

Thanks

Re:Problem Access <- > Delphi

The findkey method needs an active index.
If there isn't an index available, it won't work...
You can use the locate method instead. This is the preferred method.
It uses an index if it finds one, else it will perform a sequential search.

Netlab <net...@mail.tic.ch> wrote in article
<01bcb7a2$94489160$2b94c...@lu100338.tic.ch>...

> I try to find a record in a access 7.0 Database by using the function
> findkey.
> But I always get an error message "Momentan kein aktiver Index".
> I try to translate this error message: " Currently non activ index".

Other Threads