Q: Interbase Interactive SQL suckS!!!

Does anybody know of a better SQL editor then the Interbase Interactive SQL
editor because it sucks. If you only could increase the window size and
have a slider bar between the SQL Statement and ISQL Output boxes so that
you could have an better overview. Now I'm using the Win95 WordPad, but
that doesn't work to good.

Please let me know!

Regards, Dag Viggo.

------------------------------------
ITECH 2000 AS
Email: it...@online.no

Re:Q: Interbase Interactive SQL suckS!!!

Dag Viggo Kanestr?m wrote:

> Does anybody know of a better SQL editor then the Interbase Interactive SQL
> editor because it sucks. If you only could increase the window size and
> have a slider bar between the SQL Statement and ISQL Output boxes so that
> you could have an better overview. Now I'm using the Win95 WordPad, but
> that doesn't work to good.

> Please let me know!

> Regards, Dag Viggo.

> ------------------------------------
> ITECH 2000 AS
> Email: it...@online.no

Try the Database Explorer that comes with Delphi.  It is much better
than WISQL.

--
Ruben Ramirez
email: rrami...@ix.netcom.com

(To reply, remove the DEL from header address)

Re:Q: Interbase Interactive SQL suckS!!!

>Does anybody know of a better SQL editor then the Interbase Interactive SQL
>editor because it sucks. If you only could increase the window size and
>have a slider bar between the SQL Statement and ISQL Output boxes so that
>you could have an better overview. Now I'm using the Win95 WordPad, but
>that doesn't work to good.

        DB Explorer.

--
Deploy your Delphi Apps ON the web. No more CGI/HTML. Just Delphi.
Does not require ActiveX or any Plugins.

Re:Q: Interbase Interactive SQL suckS!!!

Sorry, I can't help, I just wanted to agree with you. The tools that
come with Interbase are truly awful. Take a look at SQLAnywhere sometime
and you'll be green with envy - the tools are superb. One real
disadvantage of Interbase is that it such a pain to make any kind of
modification to the database.

-Bryan

Dag Viggo Kanestr?m wrote:

  Does anybody know of a better SQL editor then the Interbase
  Interactive SQL
  editor because it sucks. If you only could increase the window size
  and
  have a slider bar between the SQL Statement and ISQL Output boxes so
  that
  you could have an better overview. Now I'm using the Win95 WordPad,
  but
  that doesn't work to good.

  Please let me know!

  Regards, Dag Viggo.

  ------------------------------------
  ITECH 2000 AS
  Email: it...@online.no

Re:Q: Interbase Interactive SQL suckS!!!

Chad,

I know about the DB Explorer, the trouble is that you can't use DDL
statements there!

- Dag Viggo.

ITECH 2000 AS, Norway
Email: it...@online.no

Re:Q: Interbase Interactive SQL suckS!!!

Sure can. I do it all the time.

Dag Viggo Kanestr?m <it...@online.no> wrote in article
<01bc28eb$5ee7b3c0$a16cd4c1@itech>...

> Chad,

> I know about the DB Explorer, the trouble is that you can't use DDL
> statements there!

> - Dag Viggo.

> ITECH 2000 AS, Norway
> Email: it...@online.no