TTable: Blob has been modified

We got the following error, probably in TTable.Open:
'Blob has been modified'. Our Paradox 5.0 table includes one TMemo
field. The error occurs still after reboting Windows.

What is this error message about?

--
Tuomas Salste   sal...@kruuna.helsinki.fi     http://www.helsinki.fi/~salste/
****  Visual Basic Tools and Blonde Jokes available through my WWW page ****