How to reassign RadioButtons into a specific RadioGroup

Hello,

    I have several 2 Radiobuttons in one Radiogroup and 2 others in an other
group but the result on selection is one of the four !!
    How can I solve that ?

thanks,
Martial

  r15249.vcf
< 1K Download

Re:How to reassign RadioButtons into a specific RadioGroup

"Martial Dumouchel" <r15...@email.sps.mot.com> wrote in message

> Hello,

>     I have several 2 Radiobuttons in one Radiogroup and 2 others in an
other
> group but the result on selection is one of the four !!
>     How can I solve that ?

Put them all in one RadioGroup. If the problem is one of visual
presentation, use a group box or panel and discreet radio buttons.

Re:How to reassign RadioButtons into a specific RadioGroup

In article <3AAFAD73.81114...@email.sps.mot.com>, Martial Dumouchel

<r15...@email.sps.mot.com> writes:
>    I have several 2 Radiobuttons in one Radiogroup and 2 others in an other
>group but the result on selection is one of the four !!
>    How can I solve that ?

You apparently want to link them in pairs from a GUI aspect, but can select
only one. I would suggest putting all four as TRadioButtons on a panel. Then
use two TBevel (each with a TLabel overlaying the top left) to surround each
pair.

Doing it this way you can put the radio buttons _exactly_ where you want them.

A bit fiddly - but . . .

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com

Re:How to reassign RadioButtons into a specific RadioGroup

Put the the two groups of TRadioButtons on different TPanels/TGroupBoxes or
use two TRadioGroups instead.
But (because you told use that you already use TRadioGroups) I think you are
using the control wrong. You are not supposed to put TRadioButtons on a
TRadioGroup, a TRadioGroups automatically adds TRadioButtons if you add
lines to the Items property.

"Martial Dumouchel" <r15...@email.sps.mot.com> schreef in bericht

> Hello,

>     I have several 2 Radiobuttons in one Radiogroup and 2 others in an
other
> group but the result on selection is one of the four !!
>     How can I solve that ?

> thanks,
> Martial

Other Threads