Mapi and Outlook address book

Hello there ,
i need help to Get Outlook Address book into my delphi program and/or
outlook messages ,
how can that be done,
notice that this should be done using Mapi (simple mapi, ole messaging
library or extended mapi)

any piece of information, source code, component are wellcomed.

please email me to :? nicegu...@geocities.com

Best Regards
dyancer
?

Re:Mapi and Outlook address book

You can use our IDSMail component to get to the Outlook address book.
IDSMail supports any mail systems based on MAPI, Active Messaging,
SMTP/POP3 (Internet mail), MHS (Novell), VIM (Lotus), or Banyan VINES.
The AddressBook object within IDSMail is what you will need to use.  For
more information, see http://www.intuitive-data.com

--
Regards,

Eric June
Intuitive Data Solutions

--------- We Make OLE Servers Intuitive --------------
Eric June                     ej...@intuitive-data.com
Intuitive Data Solutions           fax: (408) 776-1267
Send/Rcv Email *EASILY* through SMTP/POP, VIM, MAPI,
MHS & VINES http://www.intuitive-data.com/idsmail.htm

Re:Mapi and Outlook address book

Are you needing to get to the Address book, or the contacts folder??  There
is a big difference in them and how you approach this program will depend on
which one that you need...

Paul Qualls

hassan wrote in message <35FD128C.9238B...@geocities.com>...
>Hello there ,
>i need help to Get Outlook Address book into my delphi program and/or
>outlook messages ,
>how can that be done,
>notice that this should be done using Mapi (simple mapi, ole messaging
>library or extended mapi)

>any piece of information, source code, component are wellcomed.

>please email me to : nicegu...@geocities.com

>Best Regards
>dyancer

Other Threads