How do I install a new font with Delphi 1.0

First of all I'm using Delphi 1.0.

Then :

I'm working on a program that installs another one and I need to install
(add) a font in the system
Any one knows how to make this in a simple way (using some API).

Thanks

fa...@{*word*104}cable.tm.fr

Re:How do I install a new font with Delphi 1.0

Fat wrote in message <35444DA5.E56DE...@{*word*104}cable.tm.fr>...
>First of all I'm using Delphi 1.0.
>I'm working on a program that installs another one and I need to
install
>(add) a font in the system
>Any one knows how to make this in a simple way (using some API).

AddFontResource, followed by WM_FONTCHANGE. Look 'em up, very
straightforward.

--
Zweitze de Vries
zweitze<at>iname<dot>com