Borland Turbo 3 Serial Communication problem

Help!
I have a Borland Turbo Pascal 3 program where the serial communication
works in old but doesnt work in NEW laptops. Due to the structure
of the program I dont want to upgrade it to a later compiler.

My communication pack is something called "Pibasync". Who has got
any idea how I can get my program working?

Re:Borland Turbo 3 Serial Communication problem

 II> From: i...@jemba.se
 II> Subject: Borland Turbo 3 Serial Communication problem Organization:
 II> A customer of Tele2

 II> Help! I have a Borland Turbo Pascal 3 program where the serial
 II> communication works in old but doesn+t work in NEW laptops. Due to
 II> the structure of the program I don+t want to upgrade it to a later
 II> compiler.

Why not??  Seems like the easiest thing to do. ;)

Luke Peterson,
Four Dimensional Technologies (4DT)

.. You tell 'em Horse, You carry a tale.
-=-