Object-Oriented Design, Delphi, and Client/Server

Anyone out there implemented an object-oriented client/server application in
Delphi. If so, what methodologies have people used for the analysis & design -
Booch, OMT, Coad/Yourdon, etc.? Are there any object-oriented analysis & design
tools that work with Delphi or generate Delphi code? I'm interested in
communicating with people that have done some real object-oriented development
using Delphi for the implementation.
Thanks in advance for any information.
 Jeff Webster                       | 71421.2...@compuserve.com
 Visual Services, Inc.              | Tel: (810) 433-7943
 Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, USA    | Fax: (810) 646-0888

 "Any opinions expressed herein are my own and not those of my employers."

Re:Object-Oriented Design, Delphi, and Client/Server

Jeff,

You might like to check out Fusion (as it's name implies it
is a 2nd generation amalgomation of the others) this is a light
weight but reasonably complete methodology from HP, I don't
know about you but I don't like the methodology to get in the
way of development but to assist in the development process.

I am also interested in hearing from people developing Client
Server Apps using OO techniques, I have in the recent past been
using a 3 tiered approach and RPC's, how does this fit in with
OO, it would seem that the object should take care of it's own
data but then wouldn't that make the client fat, or would the
Object itself use RPC's, if so is this efficient.

Regards Tim Jarvis.