Socks client

I have a client app that I would like to add proxy support to.  The problem
is I don't have a firewall to test it with so I am looking for examples of
working code.  The app creates the TIdTCPClient dynamically so I can't use
the ide.  If someone could show me some example code for the proper way to
init the Client, IOHandler, and socks info to connect to a proxy that would
be very helpful.  It is not clear to me from the help file which of these
items are created by default and which I have to create.

A text search through the indy demos didn't turn up much.

Thanks,
Jeff