SECOND POST how to cancel SMTP.Send method

Hey Kudzu guys,

I have WinShoes 7.037 for D3.

Is there a way to stop the process of sending email when using WinShoeSMTP
component?

Please do not tell me to switch to Indy, 'cause

1.I need to meet the deadline with WinShoes
2.Indy is still unstable at the moment....

Thank you for your support, guys.

Regards,
Eugene.

Re:SECOND POST how to cancel SMTP.Send method

"Eugene V. Goldberg" <eg...@mts-nn.ru> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hey Kudzu guys,

> I have WinShoes 7.037 for D3.

> Is there a way to stop the process of sending email when using WinShoeSMTP
> component?

> Please do not tell me to switch to Indy, 'cause

> 1.I need to meet the deadline with WinShoes
> 2.Indy is still unstable at the moment....

> Thank you for your support, guys.

> Regards,
> Eugene.

You will have to patch the component. Insert a Application.ProcessMessages,
a boolean var "StopTransmit", ask this, if true then send 'RSET' and exit.
(read RFC's)

Ernst Gerlach
ernst.gerl...@epost.de
http://www.gerlach-mtl.de
--- use plain text only in email ---

Re:SECOND POST how to cancel SMTP.Send method

Thank you Ernst. I was trying to use threads for this, but I can not achieve
the result using threads. I've done as you said and it works now.

Regards.

"Ernst Gerlach" <ernst.gerl...@epost.de> wrote in message

> "Eugene V. Goldberg" <eg...@mts-nn.ru> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > Hey Kudzu guys,

> > I have WinShoes 7.037 for D3.

> > Is there a way to stop the process of sending email when using
WinShoeSMTP
> > component?

> > Please do not tell me to switch to Indy, 'cause

> > 1.I need to meet the deadline with WinShoes
> > 2.Indy is still unstable at the moment....

> > Thank you for your support, guys.

> > Regards,
> > Eugene.

> You will have to patch the component. Insert a

Application.ProcessMessages,

> a boolean var "StopTransmit", ask this, if true then send 'RSET' and exit.
> (read RFC's)

> Ernst Gerlach
> ernst.gerl...@epost.de
> http://www.gerlach-mtl.de