Explicitly controlling transactions with PASSTROUGHSQL=NOTSHARED

I have a problem with my client/server application.It work with IB
under NT4.
I want to use passthrough SQL  to send an SQL transaction control
statement directly to a remote database serve.For the momet the BDE
process the SQL statement.
I set theSQLPASSTHROUGHMODE=NOT SHARED.in BDE.

I thing that now I can't use TDatabase component becouse he makes the
connection over the BDE.
I tryed to make that From TQuery with SQL statement "Set
transaction............" but it doesn't work.How can I do that ?

Re:Explicitly controlling transactions with PASSTROUGHSQL=NOTSHARED

Why not use a TDataBase component and do a

Database1.StartTransaction;

//do stuff here

DAtabase1.Commit;

This will give you transaction control as well as being able to use
your databaware stuff.

hth

Robert Schieck (TeamB)
http://www.mers.com