receiving radiobutton messages in tpw

One of the options in my simple drawing program is to set the colors of
the polygon being drawn. In my menu resource, I have such an option. When
chosen, it brings up a dialog resource. This dialog has 2 radio buttons
-brush or pen color. After this, the color common dialog is brought up.
However, I can't seem to intercept the radio button choices but I managed
to get color selection working. Can I do all this in one procedure? I am
still new at tpw so,please, if you can help please post or send me email!
Thanks in advance! -john