unix file format to db

We had the same experience. We wrote a component which we are just
packaging for sale. As long as you know the file structure, and the
structure is consistent from record to record, it will work. We use it
to move COBOL files from UNIX Boxes, and files created by the Rocket
engine (C & C++).

Our WEB page address is below. If you are interested in the file
converter component  let me know.

--
Regards,
Dave Robinson, VP Development

WEBB page: http://mindlink.net/amber_computer/
ASAP-RTS Manufacturing Scheduling and shop floor data collection with
bar coding, and product tagging.
Databases from directories - an OCR and Scanning system to create
marketing databases from directories.

Re:unix file format to db

I have some files in unix format
 ( I never have any experience with unix )
such as agent's .dat , eudora's .mbx.
is there any program which can convert these to pdx db file ?

Other Threads