Kylix includes IBX or there is a IBX download for Kylix

I'm thinking about purchasing Kylix to port IBAccess to Linux.

http://www.ibaccess.org

Thanks

Re:Kylix includes IBX or there is a IBX download for Kylix

There will be a download.  I hope to finish up the design time stuff this
weekend.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   On waves of silver I dreamed of gold
(Please do not email    'Till I lost the peace that dreaming gives

Re:Kylix includes IBX or there is a IBX download for Kylix

Toni,

Outstanding!

"Toni Martir" <techni-...@NOSPAMpala.com> wrote in message

> I'm thinking about purchasing Kylix to port IBAccess to Linux.

> http://www.ibaccess.org

Really ibACCESS works very well (and free!).... congratulations Toni!

Other Threads