Locate doesn't work with options

When I use the loCaseInsensitive and loPartialKey options in the LOCATE
method for a query the correct record is not found, an example is below.

If I get rid of one of the options then things work.

If I only search with one key and field it works with both options. But
it never works with multiple keys and fields with both options.

Is there a work around? Is this a bug?

DM.qryStuff.Locate('LASTNAME;FIRSTNAME',VarArrayOf(['Doe','John'])
,[loCaseInsensitive,loPartialKey])

Re:Locate doesn't work with options

This works for me using delphi 3 BDE 4.51
although if you are trying to locate on a partial key for multiple fields only
the last field value can be partial

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com