Urgent Help Needed!

I needed the source code for this program urgently, wondering if anyone could help me
with this.  Thanks. Appreciate very much.

Cliff

The problem :

a)  When a+b is entered, error message' Missing terminator ; is detected' is

    displayed.

b)  When a+bc; is entered, error message 'Missing operator is detected' is
displayed.

c)  When a+; is entered, error message'Missing operand is detected' is
displayed.

d)  When a\b is entered, error message' Invalid operator \ is detected' is
    displayed.(Note: Valid operators include +.-.*./,div and mod)

e)  When a+(b-c; is entered, error message' Missing bracket is detected' is
    displayed.

f)  When a good expression like a+b; is entered, 'Expression is valid' is
displayed.

g)  And when an empty entry is made, the program would terminate.

Re:Urgent Help Needed!

> I needed the source code for this program urgently, wondering if anyone could help me
> with this.  Thanks. Appreciate very much.

> The problem :
> a)  When a+b is entered, error message' Missing terminator ; is detected' is

>     displayed.
> b)  When a+bc; is entered, error message 'Missing operator is detected' is
> displayed.
> c)  When a+; is entered, error message'Missing operand is detected' is
> displayed.
> d)  When a\b is entered, error message' Invalid operator \ is detected' is
>     displayed.(Note: Valid operators include +.-.*./,div and mod)
> e)  When a+(b-c; is entered, error message' Missing bracket is detected' is
>     displayed.
> f)  When a good expression like a+b; is entered, 'Expression is valid' is
> displayed.
> g)  And when an empty entry is made, the program would terminate.

   This is your homework/class assignment we're supposed to do for you,
right?  And real soon, because you're too busy/lazy to try it yourself,
huh?
   Hmmm, I guess _I'm_ too busy/lazy to do your _school_assignment_ for
you.  Too bad...

Re:Urgent Help Needed!

In article <4qfrg1$...@raffles.technet.sg> Clifford Tan <mech...@po.pacific.net.sg> writes:
>From: Clifford Tan <mech...@po.pacific.net.sg>
>Subject: Urgent Help Needed!
>Date: 22 Jun 1996 04:06:25 GMT
>The problem :

This seems to be a basic parsing / stack - exercise from school, but I don't
think that copying solves any problems on long term. Try analyzing yourself
and then you might come back with specific detail-problems!
Good luck.

zz

Other Threads