playing more than one mpg video files simultaneously

Hello!

How can I play more than 1 mpg in my application? TMediaPlayer enables only
one at a time. I need to play about 20 mpg simultaneously on a form.

Another question is: how can i earn, that i able to handle OnClick and
OnMousemove on a TAnimation obj?

Any suggestion, component might be helpful.

Thanks

Zeno Foltin

Re:playing more than one mpg video files simultaneously

>How can I play more than 1 mpg in my application? TMediaPlayer enables only
>one at a time. I need to play about 20 mpg simultaneously on a form.

     That's a lot of CPU power!

Re:playing more than one mpg video files simultaneously

This is not true (at least not with D5).  What is the problem you are
encountering?

--
Doug Reece
R-Technics