Mouse: double-click

Hi,

i have a small question: i know how to program the mouse-interrupt and
how to
find out which mouse button was pressed etc., but how can i found out if
the
click was a double-click?

Thanks for your help,
Chris

Re:Mouse: double-click

>i have a small question: i know how to program the mouse-interrupt and
>how to
>find out which mouse button was pressed etc., but how can i found out if
>the
>click was a double-click?

If your using a mouse routine which uses a FUNCTION to return status of
buttons, try this:

    if Mouse.Left then
      if Mouse.Left then ExamineDoubleClickButtons else ExamineButtons;

I think that should be pretty much self explanatory..
--
    Valdus -/- Hilton Janfield -(- sysop of dark genesis bbs -\- Valdus
dark genesis bbs system * 250/561-2850 * 14400 baud * lots of games * MORE!

Other Threads