export paradox-file 2 excel-file without excel

hi,
i am tring to export *.db-files to *.xls-files without excel on my pc.
the problem is that every thing i find on the internet uses ADO, and ADO
uses excel, so when there is no excel it won't work.
i would like a freeware source for this.

please help me

robin

Re:export paradox-file 2 excel-file without excel

ADO uses Jet provider that can work with Excel files. Excel itself may be
not installed.

Regards,
Vassiliev V.V.
http://www.oledbdirect.com

"Robin" <robbieheijsel...@hotmail.com> ???Y/???Y ?????
???Y??: news:3d455c88$1_2@dnews...

> hi,
> i am tring to export *.db-files to *.xls-files without excel on my pc.
> the problem is that every thing i find on the internet uses ADO, and ADO
> uses excel, so when there is no excel it won't work.
> i would like a freeware source for this.

> please help me

> robin

Other Threads