Load and save files to MS Word

How do I load and save documents from MS Word using streams?

Re:Load and save files to MS Word

you'll have to use a temporary file
"Tomas Thil" <to...@kodbolaget.se> wrote in message news:3baa53ab_2@dnews...
> How do I load and save documents from MS Word using streams?

Re:Load and save files to MS Word

<<Tomas Thil:
How do I load and save documents from MS Word using
streams?

You can do it using a TOleContainer, which has
LoadFromStream and SaveToStream methods.

Re:Load and save files to MS Word

"Deborah Pate (TeamB)" <d.p...@cableinet.co.not-this-bit.uk> wrote in
message news:VA.00000001.0032104f@cableinet.co.not-this-bit.uk...

> <<Tomas Thil:
> How do I load and save documents from MS Word using
> streams?

> You can do it using a TOleContainer, which has
> LoadFromStream and SaveToStream methods.

> --
> Deborah Pate (TeamB) http://delphi-jedi.org

>   Use Borland servers; TeamB don't see posts via ISPs
>   http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/genl_faqs.html

Have you got any (links to) code examples to do that?

Koen.

Other Threads