How can the In herited Form inherits the Object added in ancestor

Hello Guys;
     I have a Form that is Inherited from another Form
but i add and object in the ancestor like buttons etc.
i expect this will automatically reflect in the Inherited form
but it does not happen. how can i Rebuilt it in such a way the
decendant will inherit all the added object in the Ancestor
thanks.

jun

Re:How can the In herited Form inherits the Object added in ancestor

This should normally happen automatically.

Check that your descendent does not have additional components that could be
hiding the ancestor components.

View the dfm file as text (Alt-F12).  Check that you have 'inherited' as the
first word and not 'object'.
Press Alt-F12 to go back to the Form view.  This sometimes fixes inheritance
problems, particularly when you have made changes to object types.

Regards

Roger Graham

"Jun" <d...@abacus.com.ph> wrote in message news:3bdf8e66$1_1@dnews...

> Hello Guys;
>      I have a Form that is Inherited from another Form
> but i add and object in the ancestor like buttons etc.
> i expect this will automatically reflect in the Inherited form
> but it does not happen. how can i Rebuilt it in such a way the
> decendant will inherit all the added object in the Ancestor
> thanks.

> jun

Other Threads