TSpeedButton.Click really simulate a click?

The D4 help states that the TSpeedButton Click method

"... allows an application to simulate a click on the button."

However, if the button has a GroupIndex <> 0  the Down property
is not set to true and the button remains (looks) Up. Is this the only
difference between a real and a virtual button click? So, I should
set the Down property to true (this does not fire the OnClick event)
then call the click method to really simulate a button click.

Thanks in advance.
Jacques

Re:TSpeedButton.Click really simulate a click?

Take a look at how it's done in the component itself. It is actually done in
the
MouseDown and MouseUp.
> The D4 help states that the TSpeedButton Click method

> "... allows an application to simulate a click on the button."

> However, if the button has a GroupIndex <> 0  the Down property
> is not set to true and the button remains (looks) Up. Is this the only
> difference between a real and a virtual button click? So, I should
> set the Down property to true (this does not fire the OnClick event)
> then call the click method to really simulate a button click.

Other Threads