Expression in QRGroup (where is the Dataset ?)

In QRGroup Band I can't set the Expression !!!

I'd like to use a field of the dataset ( It is set in Dataset Property in
QuickRep1),
but it is defined in the Form DataModule, and I can't see it in
QRExpression, even
pressing the Dataset Field button.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
    Flavio Kiipper.

Re:Expression in QRGroup (where is the Dataset ?)

Hope you find the answer, i asked the same almost 4 months ago and nobody
answers me.
Please tell me if you find it, thanks.

--
Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo
Gerente de Sistemas - Grupo Millennium Ltda

Re:Expression in QRGroup (where is the Dataset ?)

Are you sure that you included your DataModule in uses clause of form with
QR?

--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
E-Mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com

Flavio Kiipper <fkiip...@terra.com.br> D???
???Y??:3c52c262$1_2@dnews...

> In QRGroup Band I can't set the Expression !!!

> I'd like to use a field of the dataset ( It is set in Dataset Property in
> QuickRep1),
> but it is defined in the Form DataModule, and I can't see it in
> QRExpression, even
> pressing the Dataset Field button.

> What am I doing wrong?

> Thanks in advance,
>     Flavio Kiipper.

Re:Expression in QRGroup (where is the Dataset ?)

Hi

Make sure that the datamodule is included in the uses clause of the report.
I have done it over and over and never had any problems.

"Flavio Kiipper" <fkiip...@terra.com.br> wrote in message

> In QRGroup Band I can't set the Expression !!!

> I'd like to use a field of the dataset ( It is set in Dataset Property in
> QuickRep1),
> but it is defined in the Form DataModule, and I can't see it in
> QRExpression, even
> pressing the Dataset Field button.

> What am I doing wrong?

> Thanks in advance,
>     Flavio Kiipper.

Re:Expression in QRGroup (where is the Dataset ?)

Completely sure in my case... i've worked with RB for almost 3 years (now i'm a
happier RB user) and that even was an old working project.
The problem raises after applying an upgrade.
:(

--
Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo
Gerente de Sistemas - Grupo Millennium Ltda
Guiller...@GrupoMillennium.com
www.GrupoMillennium.com
Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum viditur

Other Threads