Unwanted background/unwanted FormFeed

Hi,

I've encountered the following problem: I created a report for my
databaseprogram.(Delphi 3 Client/Server) When I try to print it out, the
data has a strange, light-gray background. I don't seem to get rid of
that. I tried to change colors (as far as they where set anyway). The
strange thing is that all the QR-objects show this behaviour in the
default-settings. I haven't change anything accidentilly! Does anybody
have a solution for this?
A second problem, apart from the background: After every printed page,
for some reason there's a Form Feed included. A blank page after every
printed page is VERY annoying!!

Thanx already for reading my problems.
I'm looking forward to (a) possible answer(s)!

Jeroen Lanslots