New Website

I am thinking of creating a website to aid all programmers. But, my own
knowledge & time is limited, so I need help. For example articles and source
code which I can publish on the site. The langauges that I wish to feature
are: C++, Delphi, Pascal, HTML (maybe), Java.

If you can help me, please mail me: rmbar...@globalnet.co.uk

Thank you.

Re:New Website

JRS:  In article <6vnhss$a5...@newnews.global.net.uk> of Sat, 10 Oct
1998 12:59:17 in comp.lang.pascal.borland, Robin Barnes

<rmic...@global.co.uk> wrote:
>I am thinking of creating a website to aid all programmers. But, my own
>knowledge & time is limited, so I need help. For example articles and source
>code which I can publish on the site. The langauges that I wish to feature
>are: C++, Delphi, Pascal, HTML (maybe), Java.

>If you can help me, please mail me: rmbar...@globalnet.co.uk

QHAH.

IMHO, those interested in doing that sort of thing will, by and large,
prefer to use their own websites, where they have full control; or to
contribute to a collection which gives greater added value (Garbo, SWAG,
and suchlike).

--
John Stockton, Surrey, UK.    j...@merlyn.demon.co.uk    Turnpike v4.00    MIME.
  Web <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - TP/BP/&c. FAQqish topics & links.