Displaying TIF images

I am looking for a component to enhance the TPicture in order to be able to
display TIF images.
Thanks
Yannis

Re:Displaying TIF images

http://www.lischke-online.de/Graphics.html#GraphicEx

Download this library and tested it is excelent
but make sure you read the license before using
it and contact author to clarify things for you

Regards
Johnnie.

Re:Displaying TIF images

GraphicEx reads a lot of TIFF files, but unfortunately not all of them. But
I think Mike is working on that!

Yannis: Note that TIFF is quite a "bunch of collected formats" so it is hard
to write a universal TIFF reader. Perhaps you only need one flavour and then
the GraphicEx will help you out definitely. Test it! If it does not work,
try some other (commercial) library.

Kind regards,
Nils
www.abc-view.com

Johnnie <N...@Noware.non> wrote in message news:3c91cf81_2@dnews...

> http://www.lischke-online.de/Graphics.html#GraphicEx

> Download this library and tested it is excelent
> but make sure you read the license before using
> it and contact author to clarify things for you

> Regards
> Johnnie.

Re:Displaying TIF images

If you are using Black and white Tiffs, use the Corporate Suite from SkyLine
Tools
If you are using the color Tiff, use the Combo from SkyLine Tools.

Thank you for your interest in our line of
technology products.

Sincerely yours,

Jillian Pinsker,

Contact me for a live videochat and experience our new APPLICATION and
DESKTOP SHARING Technology.  Go to: http://www.focusfocus.com. Register - go
to Rooms with People - Click on Business - Business General - go to
FocusFocus Business Chat 1 - click on my name : Jillian. If I am not there,
call me and I will put myself in the room. (818) 346 4200. This new
Technology will Amaze you !!

"Yannis Makarounis" <Yannis.Makarou...@ace-hellas.gr> wrote in message

> I am looking for a component to enhance the TPicture in order to be able
> display TIF images.
> Thanks
> Yannis

Re:Displaying TIF images

"Jillian Pinsker"

Your continuing abuse of these newsgroups has resulted in you being added
to my blocked senders list.  Neither I nor, I suspect, many others will
see any messages from you or your company.

I would also ask that TeamB block your company from these lists until such
time as you can abide by the rules:

  http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html

David

Other Threads