!! Urgent Help Please Using Tquery

Hi

I am writing an application with Delphi v6 in my application I am using a
tquery and a tdatasource to access records within a dbase table.

What I want to do is when the user has entered in the details they wish to
search for and click a button to do the search I create the SQL code and set
the Active property to true, this so far works well, but what I want to do
is give the user the option to cancel the search ( if they are doing a
complex search it might take a while )

Can anyone give me some advice or a code snip on what to do to stop the
search when the user clicks a button

Thanks in advance

Lee

Re:!! Urgent Help Please Using Tquery

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:57:43 +0200, "Pauli Sammalisto" <e...@icon.fi>
wrote:

>Depends on the database used.  At least in Sybase SQL Server 11.x there were

Since he said he is using dBase tables that does not seem very
relevant.<g>

--
Bill (TeamB)