Call was rejected by callee

I have created a project with a twordapplication in Delphi 5 pro /office
2000
with the following lines

wordapplication1.connect;
wordapplication1.documents.open(filename,emptyparam,emptyparam,

emptyparam,emptyparam,emptyparam,

emptyparam,emptyparam,emptyparam,emptyparam);
wordapplication.visible:=true;

when run I get a message saying

Eolesyserror Call was rejected by callee

If I  ok the error and click on the button again it then opens word  OK

Re:Call was rejected by callee

<<Graham:
Eolesyserror Call was rejected by callee

If I  ok the error and click on the button again it then
opens word  OK

It sounds as though you have Norton Antivirus installed,
which is incompatible with Word 2000. The workaround is to
run
 Regsvr32 /U "C:\...\Norton AntiVirus\OfficeAV.dll"

  TeamB don't see posts sent via Google or ISPs