D4 Native Access Driver

does anyone know if it is thread safe?  The previous one wasnt, forcing me
to use the ODBC driver.

Also, is there any way to force an update to a table?

I have a header table, and an items table.  I insert a new record into the
header table (which has an autoincrement primary key field - TRANSID)  then
post it.  I then have to post a series of detail records to the items table,
each containing the TRANSID of the header record.  Unfortunately, when I try
to read the transID field of the header table, it gives me 0.

any ideas?

Ben
B...@halman.com.au

Re:D4 Native Access Driver

DAO is not thread safe so since the native driver goes directly to DAO it
can't be thread safe.

Jeff Overcash

In article <6oub65$g...@forums.borland.com>, "Ben Dixon" <Y...@halman.com.au>
wrote:

>does anyone know if it is thread safe?  The previous one wasnt, forcing me
>to use the ODBC driver.

>Ben
>B...@halman.com.au

Other Threads