2 Engines, 1 App

I have 2 aplications. A small one that I will pass to FlashFiler and a
bigger one using BDE-Paradox.

The smaller one is n Delphi 1.
The bigger one is Delphi 3.

The bigger one must read the data from the smaller one (FlashFiler) and
copy it to Paradox.

Question :
Can i have both Engines integrated in the bigger aplication ?

Can this be done ?

Re:2 Engines, 1 App

This is really a question for TurboPower, however, my understanding
from the Flash Filer manual is that you can have both engines in use
in the same program.  As I recall, there are instructions for doing it
in the manual.

Bill

(Sorry but TeamB cannot answer support questions received via email.              )
(To send me email for any other reason remove .nospam from my address.)

Other Threads