Maintenance Releases

Hi!

Does anyone out there still have the files they downloaded for Delphi 3
Professional, maintenance release 1?  I need both the Delphi maintenance

release and the SLIB maintenance release files.  Any help would be
appreciated.  If you want to email me directly that would be great.

--

Best regards,
Scott McIntyre

  Mac's Computer Services            Email: macmp...@intrepid.net
  3015 Spur Road                     Phone: 1-304-267-6222
  Martinsburg, WV USA 25401-8996

Re:Maintenance Releases

Wiley Scott McIntyre wrote in message <366765DC.176FE...@intrepid.net>...
>Hi!

>Does anyone out there still have the files they downloaded for Delphi 3
>Professional, maintenance release 1?  I need both the Delphi maintenance

>release and the SLIB maintenance release files.  Any help would be
>appreciated.  If you want to email me directly that would be great.

Delphi 3 maintenance release 1 wasn't available for download,
it was a complete CD-ROM distribution. We can't send it to
you, 'cos it wasn't free.

--
Jeremy Collins

Re:Maintenance Releases

Jeremy is right about 3.01, it was $10 from Borland.  I have 3.02 Pro,
and slib and readme if you want them.  Just remember they won't work if
you have not already applied 3.01.
DPro302 is 461K, Slib302 is 304K, and readme is 6K.
Wiley Scott McIntyre wrote:

> Hi!

> Does anyone out there still have the files they downloaded for Delphi 3
> Professional, maintenance release 1?  I need both the Delphi maintenance

> release and the SLIB maintenance release files.  Any help would be
> appreciated.  If you want to email me directly that would be great.

> --

> Best regards,
> Scott McIntyre

>   Mac's Computer Services            Email: macmp...@intrepid.net
>   3015 Spur Road                     Phone: 1-304-267-6222
>   Martinsburg, WV USA 25401-8996

Re:Maintenance Releases

Thanks for the info fellas.  Guess I'll have to break the wallet out of
mothballs and get Maintenance Release 1.

Alan MacArthur wrote:
> Jeremy is right about 3.01, it was $10 from Borland.  I have 3.02 Pro,
> and slib and readme if you want them.  Just remember they won't work if
> you have not already applied 3.01.
> DPro302 is 461K, Slib302 is 304K, and readme is 6K.

> Wiley Scott McIntyre wrote:

> > Hi!

> > Does anyone out there still have the files they downloaded for Delphi 3
> > Professional, maintenance release 1?  I need both the Delphi maintenance

> > release and the SLIB maintenance release files.  Any help would be
> > appreciated.  If you want to email me directly that would be great.

> > --

> > Best regards,
> > Scott McIntyre

> >   Mac's Computer Services            Email: macmp...@intrepid.net
> >   3015 Spur Road                     Phone: 1-304-267-6222
> >   Martinsburg, WV USA 25401-8996

Best regards,
Scott McIntyre

  Mac's Computer Services            Email: macmp...@intrepid.net
  3015 Spur Road                     Phone: 1-304-267-6222
  Martinsburg, WV USA 25401-8996

Re:Maintenance Releases

Scott,

Delphi 3's maintenance release 1 was never available for download;
it was a full re-release available only on CD for a small shipping
and handling fee ($15 here in the US).

You might check with Inprise to see if it's still available...

Ken
--
Ken White

Clipper Functions for Delphi