Setting Network Control Panel

Hi, Does anyone have any ideas about how to set the computer name, which
is under the identification tab in the network control panel under
Windows 95 using Pascal?

Thanks in advance,
Rob

Re:Setting Network Control Panel

rob.fran...@weka.cce.ac.nz wrote:

> Hi, Does anyone have any ideas about how to set the computer name, which
> is under the identification tab in the network control panel under
> Windows 95 using Pascal?

On my computer it was under the registry key
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\control\ComputerName\ComputerName"

Does that help?

[posted and emailed]
--
AIBrain Home Page -"Artificially Intelligent Brain"
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/7677/index.html

"What do you mean my attention sp...what was I saying?" -Rick Harker

Other Threads