extended stored procedures for MS SQL 6.5

Hi,
I have to write some extended Stored Procedures with Delphi 4 C/S for the MS
SQL-Server 6.5. Does anybody have suggestions were I can find Information
about that, or can anybody post a short sample?

Kind regards
 Bjoern

Re:extended stored procedures for MS SQL 6.5

Bjoem,

 I found a Delphi example of using extended stored procedures on:

http://www.itecuk.com/delmag/index.html

or more specifically,

http://www.itecuk.com/delmag/disks/dmag31.zip

I have not tested it yet, so I don't know how well the example works (if at
all).

Good luck,
krf

Bjoern Weege (create media) wrote in message
<7n53g5$kc...@forums.borland.com>...

>Hi,
>I have to write some extended Stored Procedures with Delphi 4 C/S for the
MS
>SQL-Server 6.5. Does anybody have suggestions were I can find Information
>about that, or can anybody post a short sample?

>Kind regards
> Bjoern

Other Threads