Help for ColorType Enumerated

I'm no expert in pascal, but I believe that Red is already predefined as a
constant.  The CRT unit (or it could be system unit) declares the following
constants

 Gray (I can never remember how to spell it)
 Cyan
 Magenta
 Red
 Blue
 Yellow
 Green

And these all have a value assigned to them, and I think Red has a value
greater than 2, which is the maximum value your colortype can have since
it's an enumerated type with 3 entries.

This may or may not be the answer.  I'm not vouching for it so please
don't flame my {*word*82}for it.  Thank you

--
Thomas Nagashima
uucp:     ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!gt4700c