Open MS Word Document from Delphi application!!!

Hello Everyone!
    I need to know how can open a MS Word Document from delphi
    application and how print the content.? someone have a examples?

    Thanks for all
            Alberto Gonzlez

Re:Open MS Word Document from Delphi application!!!

you can use a webbrowser component and with navigate function you can
open word document....or you can use an olecontainer component with the
createobjectfromfile you can do the same...
"Alberto Gonzlez Rubio" wrote:
> Hello Everyone!
>     I need to know how can open a MS Word Document from delphi
>     application and how print the content.? someone have a examples?

>     Thanks for all
>             Alberto Gonzlez

Other Threads