Assigning .Parent raises exception

I have derived my own panel from a TCustomPanel. I have the class definition
in a BPL that I dynamically load. I create the panel and try to assign it's
parent. My code is:

      FCIP := lIUC.ClassImportPanel.Create(self);
      FCIP.Parent := tsSettings;

The second line raises a run time exception, "Can not assign a TFont to a
TFont".

tsSettings is a TTabSheet that is in a frame.

I have checked the FCIP object after it was created, and it looks correct.

Any clues on what might be causing this?

Ed Dressel

Re:Assigning .Parent raises exception

Foundit at google: build the main package with run time packages.

Ed Dressel

Other Threads