Delphi app that creates user accounts on Interbase

Hi guys, how are all you?????

i recently made a delphi app that acces an IB server and makes user
accounts. Ok, i used the Interbase Admin Tab (TIBSecurityService)...

But now i want to expand the little app to configure the grants over tables
in databases registered in that server.... because by default, interbase
creates user with absolutely no access to tables registered in the server

hope u all understand my doubt, and have the solutions....

Very Thanks!!!!!
Murilo (Brazil)

Re:Delphi app that creates user accounts on Interbase

Borland wrote:

> Hi guys, how are all you?????

> i recently made a delphi app that acces an IB server and makes user
> accounts. Ok, i used the Interbase Admin Tab (TIBSecurityService)...

> But now i want to expand the little app to configure the grants over tables
> in databases registered in that server.... because by default, interbase
> creates user with absolutely no access to tables registered in the server

If you plan on giving all users on that server access, just grant the rights to
PUBLIC.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
This sad little lizard told me that he was a brontosaurus on his mother's

Other Threads