JPegs in Paradox-table > Mediaplayer

Hi everybody,

i want create a multimedia table for videos, pictures, waves etc.
Can i play an jpeg from the table directly with the mediaplayer and if yes,
how?

thanks in advance

Holger Rogge

Re:JPegs in Paradox-table > Mediaplayer

>Holger Rogge wrote:

> i want create a multimedia table for videos, pictures, waves etc.
> Can i play an jpeg from the table directly with the mediaplayer and if > yes, how?

Play videos or display jpegs?
________
Andreas

Re:JPegs in Paradox-table > Mediaplayer

I don't believe so, though you can run them out to a stream, then I think
you can make a direct MCIXXXX call to do it.
Mike

Holger Rogge <Holger.Ro...@t-online.de> wrote in message

> Hi everybody,

> i want create a multimedia table for videos, pictures, waves etc.
> Can i play an jpeg from the table directly with the mediaplayer and if
yes,
> how?

Other Threads