QuickReports - Preview - Next Page Function

i...@RemoveThis.werple.net.au (Ilan Goldman) wrote:
>hello,
>In the default report preview form, there are buttons which allow you to preview the next
>page, or go back one. I am creating a custom preview form, and cannot find any simple
>function to move off the first page.
>Is there one?

Try QRPreview1.Pagenumber := 2;

Changing this property will diplay any page in the report. In the
quickreport component, there is also a 'Pagecount' property that tells
you how many pages the report has.

Regards
Jose Ostos

>Or has a function/procedure been written to implement this type of function?

>(Please note QuickReports version 1.1 for Delphi 2)

>any help appreciated,

>Ilan.
>email : i...@REMOVETHISwerple.net.au
>Melbourne, Australia

Re:QuickReports - Preview - Next Page Function

hello,
In the default report preview form, there are buttons which allow you to preview the next
page, or go back one. I am creating a custom preview form, and cannot find any simple
function to move off the first page.
Is there one?
Or has a function/procedure been written to implement this type of function?

(Please note QuickReports version 1.1 for Delphi 2)

any help appreciated,

Ilan.
email : i...@REMOVETHISwerple.net.au
Melbourne, Australia

Re:QuickReports - Preview - Next Page Function

Use PageNumber property of QPrintPreview control on your preview form.
Use QRPrinter.PageCount to determine total page count of report.

Best regards,
AB.

Ilan Goldman wrote ...

> hello,
> In the default report preview form, there are buttons which allow you to
preview the next
> page, or go back one. I am creating a custom preview form, and cannot
find any simple
> function to move off the first page.
> Is there one?
> Or has a function/procedure been written to implement this type of
function?

> (Please note QuickReports version 1.1 for Delphi 2)

> any help appreciated,

Other Threads