FPK Pascal and {$I} Switch

I'm having problems with FPK pascal and the {$I-} {$I+} switch.
Whenever I try to read a file ( Read(F,recordF) ) Using the $I
switches, the IOResult is always different from 0, resulting in my
program giving me either an IO Error, or my program telling me the
file is either currupt or from a different version. =)
I need to fix this so I can port my software to linux and other
platforms.

Regards,
Brian Zhou

Re:FPK Pascal and {$I} Switch

> Whenever I try to read a file ( Read(F,recordF) ) Using the $I
> switches, the IOResult is always different from 0, resulting in my
> program giving me either an IO Error, or my program telling me the

Greetings,
        Could you please tell me what version of  the compiler you are using
and i will try to look into it ...  Don't forget about alignment with
packrecords, that may cause the problems!!

Carl Eric Codere (aka The Black One)
http://www-edu.gel.usherb.ca/codc01