Need GIF and Animated GIF VCL?

Need recommendations for a GIF and animated GIF image component for Delphi
5.  I was surprised D5 did not contain one.  Preferably looking for free or
cheap shareware.

Thanks, -Bob

Re:Need GIF and Animated GIF VCL?

In article <7ujl46$...@nnrp1.farm.idt.net>,
  "Bob Pless" <bobpl...@idt.net> wrote:

> Need recommendations for a GIF and animated GIF image component for
> Delphi 5.

Have you tried the Delphi Super Page (http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi/)
or Torry's Delphi Pages (http://www.torry.ru/index.htm)? They're sure to
have something.

If not, I have a $35 OCX I use which displays many image formats. You
can write me for the address.

--
Elliott

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my
work. I want to achieve it by not dying." --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:Need GIF and Animated GIF VCL?

The TGIFIMAGE component from Sulako Developments at
http://www.sulako.com/tgifimage.htm is excellent--and is free for
non-commercial use.

dick

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 22:48:34 -0700, "Bob Pless" <bobpl...@idt.net>
wrote:

>Need recommendations for a GIF and animated GIF image component for Delphi
>5.  I was surprised D5 did not contain one.  Preferably looking for free or
>cheap shareware.

>Thanks, -Bob

Re:Need GIF and Animated GIF VCL?

The rxlib contains both: animated gif-support and TImage with Gif-Picture.
Install the new 2.75 version. Find it at http://www.rxlib.com
knito

CRR schrieb:

> The TGIFIMAGE component from Sulako Developments at
> http://www.sulako.com/tgifimage.htm is excellent--and is free for
> non-commercial use.

>{*word*106}

> On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 22:48:34 -0700, "Bob Pless" <bobpl...@idt.net>
> wrote:

> >Need recommendations for a GIF and animated GIF image component for Delphi
> >5.  I was surprised D5 did not contain one.  Preferably looking for free or
> >cheap shareware.

> >Thanks, -Bob

Re:Need GIF and Animated GIF VCL?

Hello Bob,
Have a look at RX - Lib [v2.75].
Its free and you can download it from:
http://members.xoom.com/sandbrook/downloads/Download.htm

--
All the best from James Sandbrook.
http://ssapcs.interspeed.net/index.html

Bob Pless wrote:
> Need recommendations for a GIF and animated GIF image component for Delphi
> 5.  I was surprised D5 did not contain one.  Preferably looking for free or
> cheap shareware.

> Thanks, -Bob

Other Threads