Oracle Stored procedures in packages

How to get access and use Oracle stored procedures, wich is contained in
package?

Re:Oracle Stored procedures in packages

Use a TSoredProcedure and for the procedure name do

PACKAGENAME.PROCEDURE

It must be in all upper case.

Paul wrote:

> How to get access and use Oracle stored procedures, wich is contained in
> package?

Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   On waves of silver I dreamed of gold
(Please do not email    'Till I lost the peace that dreaming gives
 me directly unless     I dreamed of the moment of my own death
 asked.  Thank You)     That no one ever dreams and lives (Marillion)

Re:Oracle Stored procedures in packages

It Works,

But How Can I Do It With SQL Statement In TQuery ??

Re:Oracle Stored procedures in packages

you can write your SQL like

begin
  RECLOGIC.EmptyTruckCheck(:Shedulingid);
end;

and then call ExecSQL instead of Open.  I don't see an advantage of
doing it qith a TQuery.  You'll have more dificulty with functions using
TQuery over TStoredProc.