Problem configuring SQL Links with Sybase ASE 11.5

I just installed SQL Links to overcome a previously posted problem using
the Intersolv ODBC driver supplied by Sybase.  Now my app gets the message
'Your application is not enabled for use with this driver' when opening the
database.  What does this mean?  I can access the database using the ODBC
driver but not the SQL Links driver.
--
Tom
<tbal...@mindspring.com>

Re:Problem configuring SQL Links with Sybase ASE 11.5

Tom,

Do you have Delphi Pro or C/S. This is usually a message from the Pro
version when you try to use C/S features.

Regards,

Ricardo Rodriguez
EOS Technology

Ricardo Rodriguez <rich...@nospameos.com.mx> wrote in article
<6muiql$n6...@forums.borland.com>...

> Tom,

> Do you have Delphi Pro or C/S. This is usually a message from the Pro
> version when you try to use C/S features.

> Regards,

> Ricardo Rodriguez
> EOS Technology

I am using the Pro version.  Does SQL Links work only with the C/S version?
 If that's true, why do they offer it as a separate product. :>(

Tom

Other Threads